The Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic that has hit the nation is creating concern for our economy here in Virginia Beach, Virginia, and worldwide. There are national, state, and local resources available to businesses and employees. For all other latest information, please visit the City of Virginia Beach emergency.vbgov.com website.
- Governor Northam Commits Additional $20 Million to Rebuild VA Economic Recovery Fund
December 29, 2020
- Governor Northam Announces New Statewide Measures to Contain COVID-19 - November 13, 2020
- Governor Northam Announces Phase Two Guidelines to Further Ease Public Health Restrictions - June 2, 2020
- VB City Council allows restaurants to expand seating outdoors during COVID-19 pandemic - May 15, 2020
- Local Business Partners Discuss Pandemic Recovery - May 1, 2020
- Governor Northam Announces Phase One Guidelines to Slowly Ease Public Health Restrictions - May 9, 2020
View the graphs and slides from the Governor's presentation here.
- Coronavirus update from Virginia Beach Mayor Bobby Dyer - April 4, 2020
- Coronavirus update from Virginia Beach Mayor Bobby Dyer - March 22, 2020
- Coronavirus update from Virginia Beach Mayor Bobby Dyer - March 20, 2020
- Commonwealth of Virginia COVID-19 Resources: For a comprehensive list of actions Governor Northam has announced to combat COVID-19 in Virginia, visit virginia.gov/coronavirus.
- Mayor Bobby Dyer discusses economic impact of coronavirus on Virginia Beach - March 17, 2020
For up-to-date press release information, visit Virginia.gov.